The Southern Outdoorsman
The Southern Outdoorsman
“The Southern Outdoorsman” was designed for the most country of country folk. You can find these men thwack’n monster whitetails from their treestands and callin in thunderin toms with their homemade box calls.
They are the type of men who live on a solid diet of moonshine and squirrel for most of the year. They're known to swim into murky river bottoms, kiss a gator on the cheek, then use their arm as bait to noodle a catfish just in time fur supper.
They are the manliest of men. You can also find these types of men poppin piggies in Central Alabama with a piece of straw in their mouth! If you hear a banjo, you know you are in the presence of great men like these.
*Ring Pictured Has Selected Options: Yellow Gold Band, Light Antler, Turkey Beard & Panned Alaskan Gold.
- Ring Design The outer inlay of this design is naturally shed light whitetail antler sourced from local shed hunters in the region they’re collected. The dark center inlay is turkey beard with dual panned Alaskan gold inlays perfecting this subtle, yet beautiful design.
- Band Material/Ring Dimensions: The band on this design is solid yellow gold. We do not believe in plating rings with something cheap that will come off in a month. These bands are designed with comfort in mind but also to have the most gold as possible giving them that heavy feel. The width of this design is 8.5mm wide. I can make any size you need but the set sizes are in quarter sizes from 4-17. If a smaller or larger size is needed, please put your request in the customization box.
- Customization: Each ring is made to order and almost all inlays are customizable depending on design. When ordering, you can change the antler species, wood or even precious metals. We use our antler for every antler ring, however if you have an antler that is sentimental to you, we can also use that. If you choose to send in your own antler, select (sending own antler) under the antler species options. If we do not have the option you have in mind, please reach out to me (Stephen 541-414-7938) or leave a note in the customization/special notes. Every ring is custom made for you. All sales final.
- All of my antler wedding rings are handmade by one and only one artist in the USA, by yours truly!
- Naturally sourced materials.
- Made by an outdoors-man for the outdoors-men.
- Largest selection of antler species on the market.
- One of a kind original designs.