Sale Sold out
Regular price $549.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
*Ring Pictured Has Selected Options: Dark Antler, Turquoise & Panned Alaskan Gold.
- Ring Design: The outer inlay of this design is naturally shed dark elk antler sourced from local shed hunters in the region they’re collected. The blue inlay is turquoise and the center inlay is panned Alaskan gold from some of the same mines as Gold Rush, perfecting this subtle, yet beautiful design.
- Band Material/Ring Dimensions: The band on this design is titanium and is handmade on a manual lathe. The width of this design is 4.5mm wide. I can make any size you need but the set sizes are in quarter sizes from 4-17. If a smaller or larger size is needed, please put your request in the customization box.
- Customization: Each ring is made to order and almost all inlays are customizable depending on design. When ordering, you can change the antler species, wood or even precious metals. We use our horse mane/tail hair for every ring, however if you have a horse that is sentimental to you, we can use your hair as well. If you choose to send in your own horse hair, select (personal horse hair) under the options. If we do not have the option you have in mind, please reach out to me (Stephen 541-414-7938) or leave a note in the customization/special notes. Every ring is custom made for you. All sales final.
- All of my antler wedding rings are handmade by one and only one artist in the USA, by yours truly!
- Naturally sourced materials.
- Made by an outdoors-man for the outdoors-men.
- Largest selection of antler species on the market.
- One of a kind original designs.