Sale Sold out
Regular price $449.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Ring Design: The Guardsmen is one of my favorite men’s antler wedding rings. The center inlay of this design is handcrafted out of hand cut redwood burl. Each piece is hand selected by me. I do not use the easy route with veneer. I prefer finding the most beautiful solid piece I can. To me these are luxury items. No shortcuts. The rich outer inlays are naturally shed dark elk antlers sourced from local shed hunters in the region they’re collected. The two copper inlays made from natural copper were sent to me by a customer from Arizona.
- Band Material/Ring Dimensions: The band on this design is titanium and is handmade on a manual lathe. The width of this design is 8.5mm wide. I can make any size you need but the set sizes are in quarter sizes from 4-17. If a smaller or larger size is needed, please put your request in the customization box.
- Customization: Each ring is made to order and almost all inlays are customizable depending on design. When ordering, you can change the antler species, wood or even precious metals. If we do not have the option you have in mind, please reach out to me (Stephen 541-414-7938) or leave a note in the customization/special notes. Every ring is custom made for you. All sales final.
- Handmade by one and only one Artist in the USA, by yours truly!
- Naturally sourced materials
- Made by an outdoors-man for the outdoors-men.
- Largest selection of antler species on the market.
- One of a kind original designs.
*Ring Pictured Has Selected Options: Dark Antler, Redwood Burl & Copper Inlays